Once, beads were only the province of Mardi Gras and the parade circut. Not anymore! Beads have become an inexpensive promotional solution with a wide variey of applications. Check out the wide variety of promotional applications promotional beads are now used for:
- Branded blinking pint glass on strand promoting a specific St. Patrick’s day beverage
- Bead strand with FDA approved branded shot glass stimulating on-premise trial
- Bead strand with non-removable inline medallion advertising call sign for radio station - implemented like a bumper sticker “sighting” program
- Custom bead strand tradeshow give-away for event attendees – creating roving billboards, word-of-mouth activitiy, and increased impression rate
- Used in conjuction with Peel & Win decals as a contest “winning number” delivery method – keeps customers on-premise longer.
- Used in conjunction with Peel & Win decals to create a medallion with a hidden “fortune” or message - branding with a sense of fun.
- Used in conjuction with Peel & Win decals to play a social “matching” contest at an event
- Festive beads for company event promoting new products, safety issues or mission awareness
- Dual usage – stadium beads promote team spirit and deliver contact information for interactive mobile platforms
- Branded beads for a messaging tool used to drive traffic to online promotional efforts
Do you have any innovative ways that you have used beads over the past year? Let us know!